- What are the park hours?
Beginning May 19, park hours are 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Prisma Health Welcome Center hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The opening date for the Prisma Health Welcome Center will be announced soon.
- Is the park open on holidays?
Unity Park will be open year-round.
The Prisma Health Welcome Center will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Where can I park?
For information on available parking, please refer to our Getting Here & Parking information.
- How do I reserve a picnic shelter at the park?
- Can I reserve the park for a special event?
We will begin accepting requests for special event permits on July 5. Please check back for information regarding special event rules, regulations and fees.
- How do I reserve an athletic field/court?
- Can I have alcohol in the park?
Beverages containing alcohol are prohibited in the park, except when provided at a permitted special event at the Prisma Health Welcome Center. In this case, a temporary special event alcohol license may be required.
- Can I set up a tent for my personal use in the park?
Personal tents are not permitted in the park.
- Can I bring my dog to the park?
Leashed dogs are permitted in the park; however, only service animals are permitted in any indoor facility or at any special event.
- How long is the walking path in the park?
- Michelin Green Loop: .32 mile
- Playground Loop: .23 mile
- River Loop: 1 mile
- Mayberry Field Loop: .32 mile
- Meadowbrook Green Loop: .66 mile
- When does the splash pad open?
The Greenville Water Splash Pad opens May 19, the official opening day of Unity Park.
- What are the recommended ages for the splash pad?
The Greenville Water Splash Pad is recommended for all ages; however, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Does my child need to wear a swim diaper in the splash pad?
If your child is still in diapers, he/she must wear a swim diaper in the Greenville Water Splash Pad.
- Are dogs allowed in the splash pad?
Due to state regulations, only service animals are permitted in the Greenville Water Splash Pad and the playground area.