Friday, September 30, 2022
Road closures associated with Oktoberfest will go into effect on Friday, September 30, 2022.
Trolley Route 906: Lunch Link will be impacted by these road closures and the following stops will not be served:
- Stop 3050: 225 N Main St
Additionally, trolley Route 901: N Main will experience an increase in traffic delays. Customers should be aware of congestion.
SATURDAY, October 1, 2022
Road closures associated with the Walk to End Alzheimer's will go into effect on Saturday, October 1, 2022 until 10:30 a.m.
Route 504: Anderson will be impacted by these road closures and the following stops will not be served until after 10:30 a.m.:
- Stop 1106: River St & Rhett St
- Stop 1041: River St & Falls Park Dr
Additionally, trolley Route 902: S Main will be delayed on Saturday, October 1. Service on this route will begin at 10:40 a.m.
OCTOBER 13 - 16, 2022
- Route 902: S Main is canceled Thursday - Sunday
- Route 903: West Greenville will operate during its regularly scheduled service hours
- Route 906: Lunch Link is canceled Friday, October 14
In order to better serve Fall for Greenville guests, Greenlink will operate a shuttle from County Square to the festival during the following hours:
- Thursday, October 13 from 5 - 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 14 from 12 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 15 from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, October 16 from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.