Recreation Programs Leader
We are now hiring recreation programs leaders to assist with our Indoor Pickleball Program.
Schedule: November - March | Mondays - Thursdays | Mornings from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Evenings from 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Job Summary: The City of Greenville is currently seeking Recreation Programs Leader to join our team and assist with the day-to-day operations of indoor pickleball at the Greenville Convention Center. Recreation Programs Leaders will work under the supervision of Recreation staff.
Description: This position incorporates a variety of duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Monitors orderly operation of all areas of the facility, ensures all rules and regulations are adhered to and documents any concerns and hazards/incidents.
- Greets guests in a prompt and friendly manner and assists with sign-in, registration and enrollments as necessary.
- Processes cash/credit card payments and ensures register totals are in balance.
- Answers questions concerning rates and gives information concerning upcoming events and play dates.
- Keeps work area neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Keeps equipment and play area sanitized.
- Recognizes problems as they arise and brings them to the attention of Recreation staff.
- Adheres to City policies, follows safety guidelines and exercises good judgment in all aspects of responsibility.
- Willingness to perform other duties as needed.
Salary: $12.00 per hour, paid through temporary staffing service
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic cash/credit card handling skills and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
To apply visit: Recreation Programs Leader Application